A comfortable 4 star superior hotel in the historical centre of Prague
Experience a lot more in Prague than you expected.
Prague is a beautiful city full of charm and the Adria Hotel will provide you with a peaceful base and a helping hand in your wandering through Prague. Stay right in the historical city centre in a hotel with a tradition dating back to 1912 and have all of the sights within easy reach.
- A 7 minute walk along the historical lanes will take you to Old Town Square and in 8 minutes you will reach Charles Bridge.
- Newly renovated rooms will provide you with the utmost comfort.
- An ideal location in the city centre on the pedestrian zone of the Wenceslas Square shopping boulevard.
- A Metro station and tram stops situated directly at the hotel – so in just a few minutes you can be anywhere in Prague.
- Located in the historical premises of the hotel, the famous Triton Restaurant 1912 will enchant you with its delicious menu.
- Not far from the hotel there are dozens of historical sites, museums, restaurants, shopping facilities and entertainment venues. All within easy walking distance in just a few minutes.
- Located behind the hotel, the large, quiet Franciscan Garden features the impressive Church of Our Lady of the Snows.
- The Adria Hotel is the only Czech hotel on Wenceslas Square and has been owned by the same family for over a century. The hotel building has a long tradition – look around and feel its rich history dating back to the 14th the century.
- Hotel is located near famous shopping center Primark